WAYS TO TAKE CBD IN THE MORNING
While there really is no perfect time to take CBD oil, morning is likely the most popular time people decide to incorporate their CBD supplement into their day, perhaps by mixing Pacific CBD Co CBD Oil into their coffee, their favorite smoothie, or as part of an acai bowl.
A new innovative way people are adding CBD to their breakfast is to infuse CBD Oil into their favorite all-natural honey, and then drizzle the sweet substance over a bowl of Greek yogurt oatmeal.
CBD-Infused Honey over Greek Yogurt Oatmeal
- ½ cup rolled oats
- ½ banana, sliced
- 1 cup water
- ¼ cup Greek yogurt
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ¼ cup fresh berries
- 1 dropper of CBD mixed with some honey
- Stir together oats, banana, cinnamon, and water in a microwave-safe bowl.
- Cook for 2 to 3 minutes, or until water is absorbed.
- Stir to evenly distribute ingredients.
- Allow to cool for about 3 minutes.
- Spoon Greek yogurt over the oatmeal and stir.
- Drizzle CBD-Infused honey over oatmeal.
- Top with fresh berries.
WAYS TO TAKE CBD IN THE AFTERNOON
Although CBD, when taken in food, can start interacting with your endocannabinoid system within minutes to hours of use, many benefits of a stimulated system are not fully experienced right away. You may find that taking CBD in the middle of the day is beneficial for maintaining CBD levels.
At lunchtime, CBD can be blended into your favorite sauce or salad dressing. For a healthy, balancing meal, you can toss CBD-infused lemon-garlic salad dressing with a couscous and kale salad.
Couscous, Kale, and Cranberry Salad
- 5 cups kale
- ½ cup couscous
- ½ cup water
- ¼ cup almonds, sliced
- ¼ cup dried cranberries
- ¼ cup CBD-Infused Lemon-Garlic Salad Dressing
- 3 to 4 Droppers (can add more cbd for your taste) of CBD Oil 500mg Peppermint Flavor
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil (can substitute other oils, like coconut or avocado oil)
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- 2 cloves of garlic, peeled and crushed
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tbsp chopped herbs of choice (parsley, oregano, basil, chives, cilantro, etc.)
- Dressing can be further seasoned using chili pepper, Sriracha, etc.
- Wash kale. Chop and measure out five cups and add to a large bowl.
- Prepare couscous according to package instructions using water.
- Pour CBD-infused lemon-garlic salad dressing into bowl with couscous. Use your hands to massage the dressing into the kale.
- Stir in the almonds and dried cranberries just before serving.
WAYS TO TAKE CBD IN THE EVENING
Some CBD consumers have reported that CBD provides them with a “relaxed” or “calm” feeling, and therefore prefer to deliver CBD to their systems in the evening before bed.
With Pacific CBD Co CBD Oil/Tincture, you can end your hectic day with the balancing properties of a homemade CBD-infused hot chocolate.
CBD-Infused Hot Chocolate
- 6 (12-ounce) cans evaporated milk
- 4 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 2 (12-ounce) bags semisweet chocolate chips
- ¾ teaspoon Pacific CBD Co 500mg CBD Oil per cup
- Cocoa powder, for serving
- In a saucepan over medium heat, whisk together milk, cinnamon, vanilla extract, and nutmeg.
- Add chocolate chips. Stir gently until chocolate is melted.
- Cover and turn heat to low for 5 minutes.
- Pour the hot chocolate into a cup. Stir in Pacific CBD Co 500mg CBD Oil. Top with a dusting of cocoa powder.